Turn Off Ads
The leading mobile brand in the world is Samsung. They are introducing numerous new features and models every day. Recent updates to Samsung Mobile automatically displayed pop-up advertisements, which is very annoying. I’ll therefore demonstrate today how to disable ads on your Samsung phone.
- Open your Mobile Settings option
- Then click on the Privacy option
- Now, click Customization Service
- Tap the option to stop ads, customized ads, and direct marketing after you’ve opened the customization service.
01. Open your Mobile Settings option
02. Privacy option
03. Then tap the Privacy option.
Your automatic ad notification will likely stop when you disable this setting, in my opinion. You could also try disabling the Galaxy Store notification on your Samsung phone.
- Read more article: How to install Lenovo Vantage in Windows 10
This Post Has 12 Comments
Your site is really amazing.
good boss, carry on.
hey dud, thanks for publishing this content.
Good learning contents. I like your site.
good carry on.
please update some technical extra knowledge video for us.
Music Private FTP, Exclusive Promo Quality 320kbps, Scene Music.
Music DNB, Beat, Bass, Dubstep, Jungle: https://scenednb.blogspot.com/
Best regards, Miguel
Hey dude thanks for this content.
Download house music private server: https://0dayshouse.blogspot.com/
Best regards, Robert